Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Term 3 Week 2 - Maths

 Hello and welcome to my blog or welcome back, I hope you are all safe at home (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Today I found this doc that I hadn't fully completed so I finished it and it was really easy I remember not finishing it because the lesson had finished well now that we are in lockdown I had the chance to finish it well it was just math problems and we had to highlight the answer we thought was correct, it was pretty simple and easy.

(here's the link) Math Problems

1 comment:

  1. Thanks soooo much for publishing this now finished work.... it looks 100% all up, so it's a 'YES' from me!:-). How do you like learning during lockdown?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post