Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Maths - Numeracy

 Hi 

Every week we have different tasks set up for our maths this week we had to do 

Monday - 

Number of the Day

Multiplication activity

Prototec

Tuesday -

Prototec

Finish maths work from yesterday

Create DLO and blog it


I finished my number families which was quite easy actually, it had 12 tasks and I finished 4 yesterday and 8 today it was really fun, so basically you have triangles and inside you have 3 numbers inside it and with those numbers use use it for a math problem I had Times and Divided by

So here's an example

45    5     9  (I can't make a triangle on here)

5 x 9 = 45    

9 x 5 = 45

45 ÷ 5 = 9

45 ÷ 9 = 5

So making them with the numbers you were given

Sorry if this is hard to understand I'm not great at explaining:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edurada (sorry if I spelled that wrong) I really liked your work but I think maybe next time you do this type of blog you could try explaining it better because on some details you wrote I didn't understand quite well.
    I do have a question though: Did you write a triangle on your book on every question? I really like it so keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did make all the triangles it probably was one of my neatest work :) This work was very hard to explain but really easy to get done so sorry if you didn't understand but it's practically the same one you did but mine was with Times and Divided by, again sorry but in the future i'll try to explain better (btw my name is hard to spell so no problem).
      Thank you for commenting
      Stay Safe byee
      -Eduarda

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post