Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Coding Hurumanu

 This week our teacher found out that this term we are doing coding we are using this site called code.org we did a task called dance party it was really fun making the animals dance to the beat and different moves. Yesterday some people including me got to do the Minecraft challenge which is harder but it really wasn't that hard I finished it and I was really proud of myself for accomplishing something I not really good at. 

At your school have you ever done coding (or done something using code.org)?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post