Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Olympics Work

 Hello people as I said in my last blog today there would be more blogs and here I am later today there might be one about coding and one about maths but I'm not sure.

Here is our task that we had to do I had to read this article about the Olympics and answer some questions about the text ,it was quite fun to answer the questions, I took a screenshot of the questions and I put it on a google drawing so I could do the work on the sheet, but the task about connect the lines confused me and there was no teacher to explain it to me, and now that I think about it I could have asked my parents but they would probably understand less than me, since English its not mine and my family's first language, but back to what I was saying and number 8 was also confusing because the words didn't really make sense to me but I think I might have gotten it correct, but this task was also fun and quite simple.

Has your school ever done anything about the Olympics?

Stay Safe and byee

Zoom in for a better view (its the biggest it can go)

            

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eduarda, Great attempt at the Olympic comprehension. I am pleased that you really thought how you could present this to show the questions as well as the answers and that you did find parts more challenging. Well done for persevering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Eduarda. I can see you worked quite hard on your tasks. Good idea putting it into a drawing to type in the answers. Do the parts that you weren't sure of make more sense now? Is there any other new information or facts that you know about the olympics?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post