Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Reading week 4

This week the book I'm reading is called Grandpas Great Escape by David Walliams its a very interesting book so you should read it to understand what i'm talking about, so today I chose to do word art I included things that happen through the story is about  jack and his grandpa they love planes so that's why he was in the WWll  jack would loved to have gone to the WWll but he was not even born so there was no chance. Hope you like my post, tell me what you think I could have done better in today's blog post

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eduarda
    Thanks for explaining your thoughts about the book so clearly and for explaining why you chose the plane image for your Word Art. I haven't read Grandpas Great Escape yet, but I really like David Walliams books. The last one I read was Gansta Granny. Have you read this yet?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't but I want to read all of his books they are funny and he writes some great stories I've only read The Ice monster and Grandpas Great Escape. Do you know that David Walliams isa America's and Great Britain Got talent judge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch the show, but now that you mention it I have seen him on the panel when they advertise the show on TV.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post