Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Reading Ice Monster

In reading Mr Mitchell showed us the reading slide with what you could choose to do about the book that you're reading I finished the book Ice Monster(which you should read) and I did a drawing about it. It was very fun and a bit challenging since i'm not the best at drawing so I just copied the drawing on the front of the book I had some difficulties because I had to rub of a lot of times. Hope you like it tell me what you think in the comments down below. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eduarda
    I can see that you've put a lot of time into this art work ... it looks amazing! I don't know why you say that you're not the best at drawing, because this is really very good. I also like the way you have put your work beside the original cover so people can compare them.
    Well done.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you like it this drawing looked good because I basically just copied from the cover because first I was too lazy to find the book and I tried to remember and it turned out horrible. It did take me one hour to finish it but I think about it now and it looks quite good.
    -Eduarda

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post