Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Writing - Narrative

This week Mr Mitchell gave us a task to do it was about how to make a Narrative writing I done everything we had to do this week I'm not going to put the whole slide because it will spoil my story when I post the finished product so these are the characters of my fantasy story it was fun and easy because I wrote everything that came to my mind and I think my story will be pretty good when finished so keep an eye out for that. Tell me what you think about my characters. 

2 comments:

  1. Boy, you sound quite excited about writing this story. I like what I see so far - you have given us enough of an idea about the main characters so that we can start to get an idea about what the story will be like. It's a shame you didn't provide the rest of your planning, but I understand that you don't want to spoil it for your readers. I can't wait to see what the story will develop like.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad you like it I posted the finished product I posted already and thanks for commenting there yes I was very excited to write this story I think this is the best story I've written so far.

      -Eduarda

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post