Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

UM Learning Journey - Creatures

UM Learning Journey - Creatures Activity Six I had to merge two creatures together to make one and I merged a penguin head to a Squirrel body it was really weird but fun to make I even put a background to it.






I think now the squirrel can eat fish and the penguin can run fast because penguin don't even run or do they?
                                                       And I've never seen a squirrel eat fish.
This is my merged Creature it looks funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post