Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

UM Learning Journey - Creatures

UM Learning Journey - Creatures Activity Fifteen I had to make a bird nest out of recycled material so I ran to the yellow rubbish bin and I got some recycled stuff there and then I asked my mum if I could use some pegs then next I ran to my room and I got more random stuff and then I began brainstorming what I would use so what I used was a tissue box, yarn, pegs, magazine, dried grass. First I got the empty tissue box and I cut it the top part with the hole, then I cut it some bits of magazine and the dried grass and I put it in the box, next I put it pegs around my box and where there was a ole in the middle of the peg I passed the yarn inside so it could hang in the tree, I found easy doing my nest but I found hard writing about my nest, I found fun to make my nest I think it looks good what do you think put on the comments below.
This what my bird nest looks like inside

This is what a real bird nest look like 

This my bird nest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post