Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

UM Learning Journey - Creatures

UM Learning Journey - Creatures Activity Five I had to discover what was my family favorite sea animal my Mum like turtles because they're cute, I liked Killer Whales because they're really cool
and my dad liked sharks because they have big teeth I found everything easy to make a google drawing  about the animals  but my parents found hard to choose an animals especially my dad he
loves all the creatures underwater.
This is what I had to do.
This is the work I've done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post