Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

UM Learning Journey - Creatures

UM Learning Journey - Creatures Activity One I had to make an illustration of my favorite animal and I draw a dog because is my favorite animal they are honest and always looking after you like my dog his name is Billy and I love him not just because one day he protected my house from being robed because of his loud bark. And here's a questions why do dogs bark?
 Click Me for Some Dog Facts

Do dogs only see black and white?
Veterinarians used to believe that dogs could only see black and white but with their studies they found out that they can see yellow, blue and gray, but not as bright as us humans can.
                               Sorry for not much information but that all I knew much about dogs 
If you have more questions about dogs leave in the comments.

Here is my drawing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post