Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Brand Logo

 Hi I hope your having a great day,

This week we have been learning how to create a logo and a brand for out future business enterprise that will be starting next week, we had to come up with a brand logo for a pretend business and I chose coffee mostly because I can't live without it, we had to choose a font and a colour palette to make our logo, I found it pretty easy to make a logo I used Canva to make one and I made it in about 5 minutes, it was pretty fun though. Here's my work

 

                                                           This is the finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post