Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Drama

 This week is the last week we get our student teacher, which is kind of sad because the weeks we had her were very fun, we were doing Tableus which is a fancy word for freeze frame in this photo me and my friends were making the sunset I was the one in the right arching to be the sun, Kaley was arching on the other side, me and kakey were standing for Freya and Skyla to have different levels, Freya and Skyla were on the ground being the horizon their levels were lower than ours, and we also were bending so it would give the sun a better shape, Tableus are very fun and easy to make, our teacher said things for us to try and make into a Tableu. 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post