Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Paralympics Q&A

 Hello and welcome (◠‿◠✿) 

Its been a little while since I've posted but here I am today I decided I had to get my work done otherwise I'd be in trouble, but our teacher set us up a task about the Paralympics I found it a little challenging because it was not written text it was videos we had to watch to answer and it was a bit annoying when I had to find what I wanted without having to watch it all over again and some of the questions were hard to understand but I tried to do them right but I'm not sure, but here's the questions 

And here are the answers




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post