Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Schools In WW1

 In Hurumanu 1 we are learning about WW1 and today we had to create a drawing in which showed what schools looked like in war times.  In war schools were still on but children usually had to Knit socks for soldiers in class and here is my google drawing of girls knitting in class but boys knitted too is just i don't know how to do boys in google drawings sorry :( but give me some tips in the comments of how I can learn to draw boys in google drawings : ) I had fun doing this activity Thanks Mrs Hastie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eduarda, I really Like your blog post. I like your Google drawing Of schools In WW1. Even though They where suppose to be boys as you said , It still looks Really good as girls. I like How you Did The little details In the people too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post