Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hornby Pride

 Today in wananga we had to enter a house competition challenge we had to draw something (paper or digitally) showing Hornby or Kahui Pride, I did my house bird a Mohua perched on our school logo, I decided to do this because the crown on the Mohua was for making him a proud king and I thought including a LGBTQ+ Pride Flag would be cool, because it also means pride, then after we were done we had to send it to Mr Heath and we had entered the competition the prizes were The Hub Vouchers or the school Canteen Vouchers. I hope you like my artwork give me some tips in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post