Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Navigation

 Aim: 

I want to walk walk in a straight line with no senses.

Hypothesis:

I predict that I might walk in a straight line.

Method:

Equipment

  • Bucket
  • Blindfold/Mask
  • Cotton Wool
Instructions:

  1. Take the blindfold and cover your eyes
  2. Put some cotton wool on your ears
  3. Put the bucket on your head 
  4. Get your partner to spin you 3 times 
  5. Get your partner to line you up in the right direction
  6. Begin to walk in a straight line

Safety:
  • Stop walking immediately when you hear the whistle
  • You must listen to your partner 
  • Do not walk into objects (building, trees and people)
  • Your partner must be behind you all times to stop you from getting hurt be they must not talk to you unless you are about to get hurt
Results:

Find a picture of HHS field
 

 

Conclusion

Discussion:

Words to do with direction

  •  Left/Right
  • Curvy/Straight/ZigZag
  • Backwards/Forwards
  • Diagonal
  • Up/Down
  • North East South West
  • North East or Nor' East
  • North North East
  • Boogey at 6 o'clock
  • 360 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post