Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Mean, Median and Mode - Maths

Hi welcome back to my blog this week in Maths we learned about Mean Median and Mode our teacher showed us a video for us to learn what they mean't, it was pretty easy understanding the person showing us here is the video if you want to check it out Math Antics - Mean, Median and Mode , we had to do some questions in Maths is Fun site and we to say how much questions we got right to our teacher, after that we had some practice questions of the Mean, Median and Mode, then we had to blog about it, I had to do this as homework because I wasn't there when the other students started so they were ahead of me but now I catched up in the weekend. Here is my work  (it only contains the answers so probably only my teacher will know and we probably are gonna do the answers in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post