Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Gold Rush

Hi welcome to my blog today I'm gonna talk about what we did in Hurumanu 1 with Mrs Hastie, we learned about the NZ Gold Rush in Otago and about the Chinese miners after we had read the stories we had to do a DLO about it this is my DLO is not much but this is what I did. Gold Rush DLO                                                                                                                                                   ^Click Here^                                                                                                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eduarda
    Your slideshow is lovely to look at and has some good facts about the Gold Rush. You've copied some text instead of putting it into your own words so in future, you must put all text into your own words.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post