Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Drama

In  Hurumanu 2 we have been reading Benny the story is about a boy who has a friend and he is naughty here is the link to the story =) Benny we had to read the story and answer questions about the story these are my answers the questions were already provided by the teachers.



Who Am I ? 

I am 12 i'm a boy, i'm quite slim and ginger
my mum and dad are working, i don't have any friends
i'm very upset as usual because my classmates bully i always think of revenge but im too weak for them  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post