Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

B&E

 Hello,

This term we're working on our business and enterprise kete, we did this last year it was fun making and selling our products, my group last year made scrunchies we made about 80 of them since they we're really easy to make, this year my group is doing clay jewellery which seems pretty challenging and fun to make, we have to make everything like a business our plan our goal and we have a amount of money to buy our supplies to make money out of them, hopefully this year will be as fun as it was last year.

How to Make Polymer Clay Earrings - Sarah MakerClay Ring - Jewelry Making - Aliexpress - Low prices for clay ring

These are some ideas for our products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post