Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Laboratory Equipment

 Today we are learning about Laboratory Equipment and it's use.


Equipment name: Test Tubes

Use: To put liquids inside, its smaller than a boiling tube, for doing any experiments.



 Equipment Name: Beaker

Use: They are made of glass or plastic, there are 3 sizes of beakers, they have measurements on the side.



Equipment Name: Conical Flask

Use: They have a smaller neck and have a wider body, they are always made of glass.



   
 Equipment Name: Bunsen Burner

Use: They are used for heating/boiling things, they are used with a tripod, heatproof mat and a gauze mat, they use gas to function.  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post