Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Drama - Paper Masks

In drama we are making masks out off paper, Mrs C had some cool examples of already made masks, I decided of like a butterfly kind of shape on top off the eyes, here are 3 pictures of masks I liked, but they are quite tricky so I'm trying to put together the mask I already started in Drama, when I finish my mask I'll do a post about it, and explain more about it. Have you ever made a mask in school?  



Easy Paper Mache Mask : 9 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post