Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2020

School Fun Run

 on Wednesday our school HHS did a school fun run to donate to kids can who help our school by donating food, clothing, shoes etc. we did the run at Kyle park in front of our school, we had to line up in year groups and boys and girls were separate, the teachers were line up with squirt bottles that had colourful powder inside we had to wear white but it was too cold so I wore my jacket and decided to not get wet and do the run with my friend (who was not getting colour and wet) we thought there were different tracks for people who wanted to get wet and one for people who didn't want to get wet and colourful but as we started to run we got sprayed with colour anyways there was hurdles and a bouncy castle which was probably the best part me and my friend went together she won by a second faster (because i tripped:) then there were people throwing wet sponges at people i said i didn't want to get wet but i got thrown a sponge at anyways :( but it was fun there was the police with their water guns and they switched their sirens on when the race started, in the end me and my friend were just playing around at the park and chasing people ,she slipped which was a bit funny :) but thanks goodness she was not hurt :) then we got to leave early which was pretty good.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post