Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Gymnastics - Term 4

These are some things you can do in these apparatus. 

Trampoline - Front Flip, Back Flip, Double Flip and Straddle.

Beam - Leap, Dips, Full Spin and Wolf Jump.

Parallel Bars - Walk backwards along the bars, L-sit Pendulum, Walk bicycle forwards, Handstand.

Bar - Pull Over, Mill Circle, Cast, Backwards Hip Circle.

Floor/Mat - Cartwheel, Splits, Back Walkover and Front Walkover.

Mini Trampoline - Front Somersault, Crash Dive, Full Spin and Barani.

Something new that I learnt this term is how to do a cartwheel on the beam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post