Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

My Learning Story - Statistics and Healthy Lifestyles

 Here My learning story - What I did this term in Maths 


My Learning Story

Hurumanu 6:  Healthy Lifestyles: Health & Statistics                                                   

Name: Eduarda

Teacher: Mr Mitchell

Term 3 2020

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • Banqer 

  • Car shopping exercise

  • Clothes shopping exercise

  • Barter Trading game  

  • Covid-19 Data - Statistical Inquiry

  • Maths sheets

What I Learned: 

  •  How to use banqer

  • Use spreadsheets

  • How to use my money wisely in the shopping challenges 

  • Improving my time tables with the maths sheets

My Favourite Part:

  •  Doing the Shopping challenges

  •  Miss Fletcher being here

  • Playing the games in timestables.com

  • Maths sheets

My Next Steps:

  •  Not needing the teacher as much

  • Finishing my work in the same period 

  • Do less work at home and do more at school

  •  Do more spreadsheets so I don’t forget how to used it 


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I commit to my work by finishing it

Achievement

I achieved my goals by finishing my work to standard

Resilience

I showed resilience bi never giving up

Respect

I showed respect by listening to the teacher 

Any other comments



]


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post