I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 7 and in 2021 I will be a year 8. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Creative writing
This week I thought of going the creative writing, we had three pictures one of a full moon, A bus in a forest and a chest. it was very fun writing them. sorry if you can see them properly 
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Mrs Turner sorry about the images i'll try to but clearer next time.
ReplyDeletestay safe