Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Covid-19 Poster

In these past weeks a lot is happening in the world and kids and families are inside houses and schools are closed and kids have homework to do at home. So in my school's site we could choose what we could do I choose to do this Covid-19 poster it just had some questions about what's happening through out the world. So what do you think about my answers leave a comments below I'll might reply, I hope you like it.

JUST REMEMBER THE ONLY THING THE WORLD NEEDS IS KINDNESS

2 comments:

  1. Love your poster Eduarda. You have got great points for each area required. I like that you said stay positive and stay healthy and to be kind in your poster as that will help us all get through this by staying positive and being kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog I'm glad you like it

      Eduarda

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post