Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Fake News

 In the past few weeks in Cybersmart we looked at fake news/e.g. Fake e-mails, websites, things to good to be true and other stuff. You can trust anyone on internet. Sometimes people pretend to be your friends, parents and family. All of this is called Phishing, so be careful don't bite that hook. 

These are the things you better watch out for:

1. So if you have a e-mail that maybe says Dear friend or not using your real name maybe your last name.      

2.Some websites might ask your password on a email, so don't trust them. 

3. Don't bite the Phishing hook.


This is a websites you can look at the Tree Octopus do you think this is real or fake? Tree Octopus Do you this is real? For me it looks like a teddy not a octopus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post