Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Best Friends not Forever - Buddy Writing

In Miss Williamson's literacy class we did a story that was a made up with a buddy. So we had to be in buddies and my buddy was Kate, she was thinking if we could do a story about Diglett but I don't want to do it so we decided that we will do best friends not forever.

We only had a couple of minutes to finish our work we only did a bit the story because we couldn't think of that much and we had to share our work to everyone luckily we had fifteen minutes to finish our work.

We added a bit more to the story. We made it more interesting.

Here is the story we made I hope you like it. What was your favorite part of our story? Leave on the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post