Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Maths Strand !

In Miss Williamson Math,s Strand we are learning about Directions and Position and we had to answer the questions and that was had and easy and was fun so you had to answer the questions.











What building is East of the Café? The Videos

What building is South of the Chemist? The Doctor

What direction is the Playcentre from the Church? Is West

What direction is the Playground from the Doctors? East

How many houses are South of the Hall?  Two Houses

From which building can you look West to see the Church? The PlayCentre

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post