Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

THE SHIFTY SHARK - WRITTEN BY SUSAN GRIFFITHS AND ILLUSTRATED BY RAE DALE

This week I'm reading the book called "The Shifty Shark". We are trying to look more deeply at the book.
This book is very interesting because the main character is Archie the shark.
The yellow fish was trying to be the boss. He keeps saying I'm the biggest fish on the reef. But actually he's not!
 Finally the shark ate the yellow fish and swam quickly away.
In the last page the shark got eaten by a bigger shark.
That's how the story ends.
I rate this book 5 out of 1 stars because it's so cool. I recommend this book for everyone who likes sharks and the ocean.

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post