Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Hockey Day!

Today we had Peter from Canterbury  Hockey visit us. In hockey we were learning about how to stop the ball first we did dribbling. We had to imagine the ball was stuck to the stick like you put honey,bubble gum or like glue. After that we learnt how to stop and dodge other players.
We had to control the ball at all the times. Lastly we played a game like "Rob The Nest".
We had to roll a ball to the nest then when there was no balls left we needed to steal it from other peoples nests. There is a picture of me trying to keep the ball on my stick .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post