Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Pirate Map

In Mr Breach literacy group we did a pirate map to do that you need an A3 white paper then you smash it and put on tea or coffee then you do that two times and then you press hard and unfold it and rip the sides
and let it dry over night and the best way is to do a plan first and then draw because you need to be very careful to rubber it out that's why you gotta have a plan and its easier to do it then you can color it in and make the compass rose the skull and cross bones and you can put it in a bottle and kept it.
I found really easy and fun to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post